Adjustable padded handlebar creates the perfect fit for any parent’s height with 9 position options
Swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability, locks forward for increased stability jogging or when the terrain turns tough
Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage
The BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Stroller is specially created with all the latest innovative features. The Revolution flex is great for any sport experience and has a adjustable height padded handlebar, along with different 9 positions, which is perfect for a parent with a lifestyle of an athlete. It features a locks forward for increased stability jogging or when the terrain turns tough or hilly. It also has an easy, 2 step folding, super lightweight frame for easy transport and storage. The BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Stroller gives you a very smooth ride and allows you to walk with your baby straight away when using the BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter and other compatible infant car seat.
BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Stroller Features
- Multi-position canopies adjust for protection against the elements
- Large viewing windows to check on your babies
- High-impact polymer composite wheels with pneumatic tires and tubes take on tough terrain
- Twist of the front wheel tracking adjustment dial keeps you rolling straight
- Handy accessory adapter, an easy two-step fold lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage, a rear parking brake, padded 5-point harnesses, and a jogging wrist strap that doubles as a fold lock
- Ultra-padded, adjustable reclining seats for enhanced seating comfort
- Fits through standard door frames
- Swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability
Dimension: 53.5″ L x 30.6″ W x 31.5-47.5″ H
Folded Dimension: 39″ x 16″ x 30.6″
Weight Capacity: 100 lbs
Note: Recommends babies be at least 8 weeks old before riding in the stroller without an Infant Car Seat Adapter and compatible car seat.
Also recommends babies be at least 8 months old before running, jogging or off road use.